Posted on February 3, 2008 by la_ciudadista
Source: Wikipedia1. Survivor – The Musical
2. Apollo 13 – The Musical
3. The X-Men – The Musical
4. Alien – The Musical
5. The Exorcist – The Musical
6. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Musical
7. Die Hard – The Musical
8. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon – The Chinese Opera
9. Jaws – The Musical
10. An Inconvenient Truth – The Musical
Extra: The Blair Witch Project – The Musical
Filed under: The Ten | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 1, 2008 by la_ciudadista
1. Survivor: Payatas
Payatas in Quezon City is an infamous garbage dumpsite in Metro Manila. See how challengers sift their way through the stench and the filth.
2. Survivor: Antarctica
Let us see how the tribes manage to live in the coldest pace on Earth.
3. Survivor: Basilan
A province in the south of the Philippines known to be the hideout of an terrorist group. Tribes must out wit and outsmart each other and the bandits.
4. Survivor: Siberia
This place is not so cold as the South Pole but perhaps offering more vegetation.
5. Survivor: The Sewers
The entire Survivor season will take place inside the sewer system of either Paris, London or New York.
Filed under: The Ten | Tagged: Antarctica, Arts, Asia, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Society and Culture, South Pole | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 20, 2008 by la_ciudadista
1. While in a crowded elevator, bus or MRT, shout “Ang Baho-baho dito!” (It so stinky here!)
2. In a place where there are security guards order them to arrest any random person in the vicinity.
3. When answering or picking up a cellphone or landline call say “Hello mommy,” in a childish fashion.
4. Slap people in their forehead, chin or cheeks and tell them that you’re trying to smack a mosquito.
5. In a check-out counter at a supermarket or department store as the cashier if they accept payment in hugs.
6. Ask for tampons in your nearest sari-sari store and if they don’t know what it is ask them to search for it on Wikipedia.
7. Go to your hardware store and ask if they have a “flux capacitor” for time travel.
8. Visit your local civil registrar and file for a petition to change your first name to C3PO and last name to R2D2.
9. Vist your bank and insist they change your P1000.00 to Marcos era P2.00 bills.
10. Call a telephone operator and ask to place a collect call to Santa Claus.
Filed under: The Ten | 1 Comment »