1. While in a crowded elevator, bus or MRT, shout “Ang Baho-baho dito!” (It so stinky here!)
2. In a place where there are security guards order them to arrest any random person in the vicinity.
3. When answering or picking up a cellphone or landline call say “Hello mommy,” in a childish fashion.
4. Slap people in their forehead, chin or cheeks and tell them that you’re trying to smack a mosquito.
5. In a check-out counter at a supermarket or department store as the cashier if they accept payment in hugs.
8. Visit your local civil registrar and file for a petition to change your first name to C3PO and last name to R2D2.
9. Vist your bank and insist they change your P1000.00 to Marcos era P2.00 bills.
Filed under: The Ten |