My New Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
300 gm beef mince
325 ml can of spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup of medium salsa (the chunkier the better)
1 large can of whole button mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic crushed
1 whole onion chopped
salt and/or pepper to taste
2 tbsp of oil
1. Sauté garlic in oil and after it starts to brown add the onions.
2. Add the beef mince and wait until the mince turns brown or cooked.
3. Add the salsa and mix it with the mince.
4. Add the spaghetti sauce. Mix it well and leave it until it starts to ‘boil.’
5. Add the mushrooms and wait until it ‘boils’ again.
Serve with cooked spaghetti noodles and enjoy!
Image from: http://www.rhythm4kids.org
Filed under: My Life at Large |